- Continuous Hospitalization;
- Day Hospitalization.
- HIV/AIDS Department.
The Infectious Diseases Department operates with 31 beds for Continuous Hospitalization, having approximately 1,600 hospitalizations annually, 2 beds for Day Hospitalization, 5 beds for the HIV/AIDS Department and an ambulatory office.
Hospital activity includes:
Continuous HospitalizationThe diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of patients aged between 0-18 years with infectious pathology are ensured:
Digestive Infectious Diseases:
gastro-enterocolitis of viral etiology (Rotavirus, Adenovirus, Norovirus, enteroviruses), or bacterial (Salmonellosis, Shigellosis, Campylobacter, enterocolitis with E. coli)
Diseases with integumentary portal of entry:
Infectious respiratory diseases:
acute tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis, tracheo-bronchitis
Viruses with exanthema
Viral hepatitis type A
- Specialist consultations – history and objective examination
- Establishing a presumptive diagnosis
- Recommendation of treatment, paraclinical investigations, other specialist consultations
- Interpretation of laboratory analysis results
The following are mandatory for consultations:
- Schedule at least 24 hours in advance
- Presentation of the Referral Ticket from the family doctor
- Copy of birth certificate of the minor patient / ID card
Doctors from the Infectious Diseases Department serve also the ambulatory clinic.
Triage and hospitalization of patients in the Infectious Diseases Department is carried out.
Doctors activity schedule:
|Nume si prenume||Luni||Marti||Miercuri||Joi||Vineri||Telefon programari|
|Dr. Pătru Rareș Gheorghe||10:30-12:30||10:30-12:30||10:30-11:30||10:30-12:30||10:30-12:30||0269 - 212372|
|Dr. Luca Mihaela Codruța||12:30-14:00||12:30-14:00||08:30-10:30||12:30-14:00||12:30-14:00||0269 - 212372|
|Dr. Popa Susana Mihaela||08:30-10:30||08:30-10:00||08:30-10:30||08:30-10:30||08:30-10:00||0269 - 212372|
For appointments CLICK here